Sunday, June 24, 2007

Eat

Those crazy Asians will eat anything. You can even buy bowls of uncircumsized penises at the local food market.



I am very bored with being a pleasant corporate wife. Being ever-so-nice and polite all the time is bloody tiring. I long to run through the streets screaming obscenities and drinking until I vomit. Not that I do that sort of thing normally (well, not too often), but it seems it would be satisfyingly cathartic. I can't wait to return to Auckland, where being nice is entirely unnecessary.

However, they have given me loads of presents, and I am quite sure I have lost weight, so it is not all bad.

3 comments:

Cactus Kate said...

Yams?

I wrote about that last week.

Mrs Smith said...

Not yams. Some sea creature unknown to me. Writhing in the bowl, and continue writhing after they are cut into thin strips and presented on a plate. Normally I would be more than happy to place such a pleasantly-shaped object in my mouth, but not this time...

Anonymous said...

Sea slugs. Popular in China, Japan and Korea. Taste revolting.