Friday, June 15, 2007

Outrage

By the way, shortly after writing my less than flattering opinion of Wendyl Nissen's Herald article, she popped by to leave this invitation:

Hi, just thought your readers might like to see all my Herald on Sunday columns which I publish on my site and get really outraged.
www.wendylnissen.blogspot.com

enjoy

If Ms Nissen publishes her columns on her site and gets really outraged by doing so, one wonders why she bothers? Perhaps she meant something else.

Anyway. Perusing my lovely little site-meter, I observed that I am now Google's number one choice for housewife afternoon masterbators. Hurrah! Now there's something to celebrate. Lashings of champagne for everyone!

7 comments:

Martha Craig said...

Outrageous.

Seamonkey Madness said...

Nothing like a bit of solo afternoon delight Mrs Smith.

Cactus Kate said...

Fabulous of Wendyl.

There is nothing quite like columnists with their own blog.

unPC lesbian said...

ha ha....I really must look into this site stats biz, everyone seems to have them I feel I'm missing out on something!!

Anonymous said...

Wendy must be a bit distraught what with interest rates creeping up on the horrendous mortgage that she must have for the privelege of living in poor mans ponsodomy.

Anonymous said...

Hmm, not sure you should be encouraging her. The worst thing is she probably thinks she can actually write! What boring dross. At least your writing is amusing and doesnt pretend to be what it is not.

Oswald Bastable said...

I see she has disabled comments on her blog.

Enough said...